Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Felt Needlebook

      I really enjoy working with felt, so when I stumbled onto a Pinterest board dedicated to a ton of felt crafts, I had to do at least one.  I found this pin that inspired me to make a needlebook.  That way, I made something cute and useful with felt.  Here's my inspiration:

Here's mine:


      Of course I wanted mine to be purple, and it worked out well to use some scrap fabric as a bit of decoration.  I thought I'd need a pocket for my cross-stitch needles, which are more blunt, but my felt is not as tightly woven or something; they were fine.  I made some labels for mine since I wanted to keep track of the several kinds of needles I have.  There's also a blank page at the front for basic hand sewing needles.  I really like how it turned out!  Cute and functional, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment